Josie is twirling in her new dress
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Josie's Gotcha Day
I can’t believe that one year ago today Josie was placed in our arms to forever join our family. In some ways it seems like yesterday but yet I can't even remember what it was like before our family had her. She is such a sweet little girl. As soon as I mentioned to them that it would soon be her "gotcha day" they have been so excited. We have had pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and have a family night planned. Valentine’s Day won't ever be just another card holiday. It is much more than that in our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are traveling to Luga in 2 weeks to meet our little ones for the first time! I haven't found a lot of other families who went to Luga. Did you see any other children while you were there? I think our kiddos would have been there!
ReplyDeleteOh man! No luck! Ours are a sibling set who are currently 2,3, and 4. Two girls and the oldest is a boy. Thought I might get lucky! Congrats, your daughter is beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete